Curitiba Full Day Tour
A full day tour with the best of Curitiba! The guide will give you very useful tips about the city. Small groups of 4 to 10 persons.
Curitiba is very beloved by anyone who visits it: clean, organized and very green. What about a full day tour to enjoy the time at most?
Visit Curitiba in a tour that will last about 8 to 9 hours and will be guided by one of our A+ guides. You will have a deep vision of the city and will hear many interesting facts. It will be an unique tour!
No wating time or staying on lines! You will have hygienized transportation and will visit the most famous and beloved places with a tour guide to tell you everything!
Exclusive groups of up to 10 persons. Share experiences and make new friends!
Attention: the tour will take place with at least 4 booked persons. If we have less participants, we will inform you the additional fee for a smaller group.
Full day tour in Curitiba: you will only find it here!
- 8 am: Departure from Praça Osório, downtown Curitiba
- Guided walking tour in the historical downtown (about 1 hour):
Rua das Flores (famous pedestrian area – Rua XV de Novembro)
Paço da Liberdade: former city hall opened 1915
Praça Tiradentes: where the city began and the Cathedral is located
Largo da Ordem: churches Ordem and Rosário, the horse fountain, Sociedade Garibaldi and Flowers Clock.
End of the walk and back to the van:
- Panoramic tour in downtown Curitiba: Praça Santos Andrade (where UFPR and Theather Guaíra are located), Rua 24 Horas, Passeio Público (first park in town) and Praça 19 de Dezembro.
Later with stops to visit and make pictures:
- Botanical Garden: main postcard with its beautiful gardens and four seasons gallery
- Museu Oscar Niemeyer (external visit): popularly called Eye Museum due to its form, it is the biggest contemporary art museum of Latin America
- Pope´s Woods: in honor to the Polish community, it is an open air museum with original houses of the 19th century
- Santa Felicidade: beloved Italian neighborhood and a popular destination for locals and tourists looking for the famous restaurants It includes also a stop at Adega Durigan to taste the local colonial wines and other specialties. Free time for lunch. The guide will show you the best options like Família Madalosso and Velho Madalosso, two iconic restaurants.
- Unilivre: a former quarry with class rooms integrated in the landscape and also place with the legendary pirate Zulmiro used to live in the late 19th century.
- Parque Tingui: a linear park where you will visit Ukranian Memorial
- Ópera de Arame*: Wire Opera House – another beloved place with live music built in a former quarry. A glass theather on the top of a lake. There is a café and live music (might be closed due to events)
- Parque Tanguá: impressive views with artificial waterfall in a former quarry.
*Entrance fee not included.
This is a shared tour, exclusively by Special Paraná. If you want a private tour or prefer other day, please contact our specialists.
Meeting point:Praça Osório, in front of the clock – close to the shop Boticário, downtown Curitiba. Adress: Av. Luiz Xavier, 144 – Curitiba (pedestrian area).
Departure time: 8 AM
Included service: transportation in car or executive van (according to the number of participants) and licensed official tour guide.
Not included:entrance fee at Ópera de Arame, pick-up service, meals, optional activities and personal expenses.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION: adults and children must bring their original passport or Brazilian ID-card to the tour. Children travelling without their parents or legal guardians must bring official travel authorization.