Curitiba in the evening tour – private
Do you fancy to see some places of Curitiba in the evening and visit Santa Felicidade, the famous Italian neighborhood? Check out this tour option.
To book for 1 person or for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us.
TOUR CURITIBA IN THE EVENING. THE LIGHTS OF DAWN IN CURITIBA. YOUR WAY AND IN YOUR RHYTHM. AND WITH BRAZILIAN-ITALIAN SPECIALTIES TO ROUND UP.
The evening starts with a tour in Curitiba, focusing the places with lights, such as Paço da Liberdade (former City Hall), Largo da Ordem (Old Town), the Botanical Garden, Oscar Niemeyer Museum and Tanguá Park. See the sightseeing points under another perspective!
You will also visit Santa Felicidade, the district founded by Italian immigrants from Venice. Stop for tasting of wine and other local products, such as cheese and salami at Adega Durigan and then dinner in Santa Felicidade.The neighborhood is one of the favorites spots of curitibanos for lunch and dinner, in their huge restaurants of Italian-Brazilian specialties. Dinner at Madalosso or Velho Madalosso, two iconic restaurants of the neighborhood. Enjoy the pasta and chicken served there and the family atmosphere during dinner.
The tour lasts about 4 hours.
At end the guide will drive you back to your hotel or central address.
The tour is private – the guide will be there only for you and the tour will be at your pace.
Due to mantainance or unexpected closed times, some places might not be visited or lights can not be on.
ITINERARY CURITIBA IN THE EVENING TOUR
Departure from your hotel or central address at 6:30 PM.
Suggested tour route:
– Paço da Liberdade: the former city hall is today a cultural center.
– Largo da Ordem (Old Town): houses, churches and bars.
– Teatro Guaíra and UFPR: the famous theater and the historical building of the Federal University are located here.
–Oscar Niemeyer Museum: the main exhibition hall reminds an eye. It is one of themajor art museums in Latin America(external visit).
– Botanical Garden: manicured gardens with a glasshouse – one of Curitiba´s main postcards.
– Parque Tanguá: built in a former quarry, it has an artificial waterfall and gardens.
– Adega Durigan: place for wine, cheese and salame tasting and for shopping if you feel like.
– Dinner in Santa Felicidade: locals favorite place for family lunches and dinners. The neighborhood was founded by Italians from Venice in 19th century.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation! Check out details here and become our client.
Departure from centrally located hotels and addresses: 6:30 PM. End about 10:30 PM
Private transportation (car or van)
Certified Tour Guide
All-you-can eat pasta and chicken at the restaurants Madalosso or Velho Madaloso.
Not included: beverages, desserts, personal expenses, etc.