Curitiba Sightseeing Tour – 4 hours – morning
At your pace.The way you like it.including theplaces you want to see. And with thebest guides. This is our private city tour!
To book for 1 personor for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us.
SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN CURITIBA. PRIVATE TOUR. AT YOUR PACE. WITH WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE. WITH THE BEST GUIDES.
The Curitiba Sightseeing Tourwill give you a good overview of the city. See for yourself why Curitiba is considered the model capital of Brazil and amasses so many international awards for its urban and social breakthroughs.
Curitiba is always a pleasant surprise:green, well organized and innovative. It is the largest city in the south of Brazilwith her 1.8 million inhabitants and having a thriving metropolitan region.
The city is known for its well-kept parks, excellent restaurants, cultural life, congresses and events.Curitiba also brings together people from a wide range of backgrounds. The cultural base of the city is formed by a mixture of customs brought mainly by immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Germany and Italy. These varied roots are reflected in many ways by the city and you will be able to see a little of this cultural diversity on this tour.
ITINERARY CURITIBA SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Suggested departure time: 1 PM to avoid the peak traffic times on the streets.
The tour lasts 4 hours and will be doneat your pace, according to the places you prefer to visit. Please talk to us or your guide at the start of the tour.
Suggested and preferred route by most clients:
- Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden and greenhouse is one of the postcards of Curitiba.
- Panoramic tour in the center of Curitiba:Santos Andrade Square (Guaíra Theater and UFPR – Federal University of Paraná – historical building), Tiradentes Square, Cathedral, Rua das Flores, Boca Maldita, 24 Hours Street, Paço da Liberdade, 19 de Dezembro Square, Promenade and Largo da Ordem.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): nicknamed the “Eye Museum”, this museum impresses us with its modern architecture.
- Pope’s Woods:The Polish immigration memorial has houses of Araucaria logs that were built at the end of the 19th century and now serve as an open-air museum, close to beautiful woodlands (houses are closed on Mondays).
- Wire Opera House:The glass and metal theater was built in an old quarry by a lake. There is live music on the lake. The ticket costs R$ 10 per person and it is closed when there are events in the place.
- Tanguá Park:gardens and observation decks overlooking the region.
- German Woods:trail in the middle of native forest with the fable of Hansel and Gretel.
Normal departure time: 8 AM from central addresses and hotels in Curitiba.
Private transport by car or van (according to the number of people)
Tour guide registered with the Ministry of Tourism.
Not included: gratuities, drinks, personal expenses, tickets to the Opera de Arame and eventually other attractions included in the entrance fee, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.