Curitiba Sightseeing Tour – 4 hours – morning
At your pace.The way you like it.including theplaces you want to see. And with thebest guides. This is our private city tour!
To book for 1 personor for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us.
Watch the video and see how is the tour (subtitles available in English):
SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN CURITIBA. PRIVATE TOUR. AT YOUR PACE. WITH WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE. WITH THE BEST GUIDES.
You will have a good overview of Curitiba during the private sightseeing tour. See for yourself why Curitiba is considered the model capital of Brazil and amasses so many international awards for its urban and social breakthroughs.
Tourists simply love Curitiba! Become you too a fan of your city. It is green, well organized and innovative. It is the biggest city in Southern Brazilwith almost 2 million inhabitants and has a big metropolitan area.
Curitiba is known by this well-kept parks, excellent restaurants, cultural life, congress and events. You will find people from different backgrounds. The cultural base is a mixture of elements from the immigrants who came mainly from Poland, Ukraine, Germany and Italy. The backgrounds are reflected in several ways and you will see some of that during the tour.
ITINERARY CURITIBA SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Suggested departure time: 8 AM to avoid the traffic.
The tour lasts 4 hours and will be doneat your pace, according to the places you prefer to visit. Please talk to us or your guide at the start of the tour.
Suggested and preferred route by most clients:
- Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden and greenhouse is one of the postcards of Curitiba.
- Panoramic tour in the center of Curitiba:Santos Andrade Square (Guaíra Theater and UFPR -- Federal University of Paraná -- historical building), Tiradentes Square, Cathedral, Rua das Flores, Boca Maldita, 24 Hours Street, Paço da Liberdade, 19 de Dezembro Square, Promenade and Largo da Ordem.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): nicknamed the “Eye Museum”, this museum impresses us with its modern architecture.
- Pope’s Woods:The Polish immigration memorial has houses of Araucaria logs that were built at the end of the 19th century and now serve as an open-air museum, close to beautiful woodlands (houses are closed on Mondays).
- Wire Opera House:The glass and metal theater was built in an old quarry by a lake. There is live music on the lake. The ticket costs R$ 10 per person and it is closed when there are events in the place.
- Tanguá Park:gardens and observation decks overlooking the region.
- German Woods:trail in the middle of native forest with the fable of Hansel and Gretel.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation! Check out details here and become our client.
Normal departure time: 8 AM from central addresses and hotels in Curitiba. End of the tour at noon.
Private transport by car or van (according to the number of people)
Tour guide registered with the Ministry of Tourism.
Not included: gratuities, drinks, personal expenses, tickets to the Opera de Arame and eventually other attractions included in the entrance fee, etc.