Walking Tour Curitiba – private
How about getting to know the history and culture of Curitiba during a guided walkin the downtown area and Historic Center? History and curiosities of the city.
To book for 1 person or for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us.
DO YOU LIKE HISTORY AND CULTURE? THE WALKING TOUR THROUGH CURITIBA WILL GIVE YOU A DEEPER VISION ABOUT THE CITY.
Come and walk through downtown Curitiba with a guide who loves the city.
Curitiba has more than 350 years of official and unofficial history and has gone through different economic phases of development.
This tour is ideal for those who want to experience the city and know the sights actively. Learn the history and culture of our city walking with us through the center. Your guide will tell you funny stories and the history of the city illustrating his talk with old photos.
You will get to know the most interesting sights of the city center and historical area, such as the Tiradentes Square, Largo da Ordem, the Ruins of São Francisco, Belvedere, Rua das Flores, Santos Andrade Square, Railway Station, and Boca Maldita. You will also experience the public transport of Curitiba, because a small stretch of the tour will be on a bi-articulated bus.
The tour can be taken from Monday to Saturday, with departures at 9 AM and 2 PM in front of the Cathedral, in Tiradentes Square. The route is approximately 5 km, with stops for rest.
ITINERARY CURITIBA WALKING TOUR
Here is a suggested itinerary, which can be adapted to your preferences.
– Tiradentes Square: where the city began and where the Cathedral is located
– Largo da Ordem: most picturesque area of the Historic Center, with churches, cultural spaces and bars
– Ruins of San Francisco / Belvedere: one of the highest places in the historic center
– Paço da Liberdade: former city hall of Curitiba, where there is also a cafe in the Belle Époque style
– Solar do Barão: multi-use cultural center
– Passeio Púlbico: oldest park in Curitiba
– Santos Andrade Square: Guaíra Theater and the Federal University of Paraná
– Bi-articulated bus: we have exported the BRT (Bus Rapid Transit) model to the whole world
– Railroad Museum: space that housed the old train station of Curitiba
– Rua Barão do Rio Branco: connection between the old center and the Railway Station
– Rua das Flores / pedestrian promenade: true open-air mall
– Zacarias Square: where there was the public fountain of the city
– Boca Maldita: a place of popular events and demos.
** The route can be changed according to your preferences. If your hotel is close to the route, the tour can start there. **
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation! Check out details hereand become our client.
Meeting point: In front of the Cathedral, in Tiradentes Square at the prearranged time. The tour lasts about 3,5 to 4 hours.
The itinerary of the tour can be adapted according to your preferences and pace.
Included: tourist guide registered with the Ministry of Tourism and bi-articulated bus ticket.
Not included: drinks, meals, personal expenses, tips, etc.
Wear comfortable shoes and do not forget to apply sunscreen.