Curitiba Sightseeing Full-Day Tour – private
That special tour for people who want to see everything! Curitiba A+ grade for you to enjoy a full-day tour with the best guides in town.
To book the tour for 1 person or for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us!
Watch the video and see how is the tour (subtitles available in English):
A day full of nice places to visit. Curitiba exclusive. Your way and in your rhythm. The best guides to show you why Curitiba is this way!
Curitiba is always a pleasant surprise:green, well organized and innovative. It is the biggest city in Southen Brazil – almost 2 million inhabitants and a pulsing metropolitan area.
The city is known for its well-kept parks, excellent restaurants, cultural life, congresses and events. . Curitiba also brings together people from a wide range of backgrounds. The cultural base of the city is formed by a mixture of customs brought mainly by immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Germany and Italy. These varied roots are reflected in many ways by the city and you will be able to see a little of this cultural diversity on this tour.
The full day sightseeing touris a private tour and you will have a very complete overview of the city. See for yourself why Curitiba is considered the model capital of Brazil and amasses so many international awards for its urban and social breakthroughs.
This tour is perfect for those who wantto see the city more deeplyand have a full-day to see the main postcards.
Private tour with duration from 8 to 9 hours.
Suggested departure time: 8 AM to avoid the peak traffic times on the streets. Return about 4 to 5 PM.
Sightseeing tour in Curitiba: suggested places
- Walking tour in the downtown and old town (about 1 hour):
- Garibaldi Square: located in the historical area, it has several old houses, the Garibaldi Club, the Rosario Church (former slaves church).
- Largo da Ordem (Old Town): the Ordem Church is the man attraction and the oldest in town, built 1736.
- Cathedral: its construction ended 1893 in neo-gothic style and was recently completely restored
- Tiradentes Square: the place where Curitiba was founded. In the middle of the square there is a glass floor to show the rests of the former pavement. The foundation stone of the city is also at this square.
- Paço da Liberdade: the former City Hall was built in ecletic style in 1915. Today it is a cultural center and has a charming café.
- Rua das Flores (pedestrian area): founded 1972, it is one of the busiest places in the city
- Praça Santos Andrade: two important buildings are here – the Guaíra Theater and the historical university building of UFPR.
- Tour by car or van with stop (exception for the panoramic part of the tour):
- Panoramic tourdowntown Boca Maldita, Rua 24 Horas, Passeio Público and Praça 19 de Dezembro.
- Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden and greenhouse is one of the postcards of Curitiba.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): nicknamed the “Eye Museum”, this museum impresses us with its modern architecture.
- Pope’s Woods:The Polish immigration memorial has houses of Araucaria logs that were built at the end of the 19th century and now serve as an open-air museum, close to beautiful woodlands (houses are closed on Mondays).
- Panoramica Tower: from the top you will have a 360 degrees view of the city (entrace fee not included).
- Optional lunch in Santa Felicidade, the traditional Italian district of Curitiba. All you can eat Brazilian-Italian food at Madalosso or Velho Madalosso. Founded in 1878, this district is traditional and attracts both tourists and locals. Or you can have lunch wherever you prefer.
- Tingui Park: linear park and Ukrainian Memorial (replica of Ukrainian Orthodox Church)
- Tanguá Park:beautiful garden with an artificial waterfall built in a former quarry
- Ópera de Arame: the theater in glass and metal was built on a former quarry (optiona visit – it can be closed due to events).
- Unilivre:site of environmental courses built with recycled material in a former quarry.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation!Check out details here and become our client.
Normal departure time: 8 AM from central addresses and hotels in Curitiba. / The tour ends about 4 and 5 PM.
Private transport by car or van with ar-condition (according to the number of people)
Tourguide registered in the Ministry of Tourism.
Not included: meals, gratuities, drinks, personal expenses, entrance fees, etc.