Curitiba Sightseeing Full-Day Tour with Photo Shooting – private
A whole day to get to know Curitiba‒ we know you’ll love it And you will still takeamazing photos to remember this experience forever!
To book for 1 person or for a group of more than 10 people, please contact our staff.
THE MOST COMPLETE CURITIBA TOUR WITH PHOTOSHOOTING! YOUR TOUR THE WAY YOU LIKE IT DOCUMENTED WITH FANTASTIC PHOTOS. AND VISITING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN THE CITY.
- Book the most complete sightseeing tour in Curitibawith personalized service – exclusive for you– just the way you deserve it1
- Conheça Curitiba com um de nossos guias nota 10 e leve fotos tiradas por uma fotógrafa profissional.
- The style of the photos is very natural‒ you will have Curitiba as the background and you will not have to pose.
- A great way to get to know the city and carry memories that will last forever.
- The tour includes the most famous places in Curitiba. Check out in the itinerary below what you will see ‒ a day to remember forever!
HOW DOES THE CURITIBA PHOTO SHOOTING AND SIGHTSEEING TOUR WORK?
You will have a very complete guided visit in Curitiba during 8 to 9 hours with a professional photographer during the first 2 hours. Ela registrará sua visita pela cidade – certeza de excelentes fotos para você guardar e recordar momentos vividos aqui!
Our guide will pick you up at the hotel or central address. To have more scenery for the photos, we recommend the central area, historical sector or the Civic Center with the Oscar Niemeyer Museum. But you can choose the place you prefer, such as the Botanical Garden, for example.
During the first two hours of the tour you will walk through some places and you will be accompanied by the photographer, who will suggest spots for you to have incredible photos. The style of the photos is very natural.
To enjoy at most the rest of the tour, our guide will take you to see other beautiful places of the city, that you can prearrange with him/her. Since this a private itinerary, you can choose what to visit in the second part of the tour.
You can bring clothes to change during the tour, but we suggest a maximum of two outfits, since time is limited and you have to factor in the traveling.
Photos are not retouched or treated. You will receive by email a link so you can download them to your computer or mobile phone.
Suggested departure time: 8 AM to avoid peak traffic.
Leave your hotel with our guide.
Meet the photographer in a central location for the photo essay during 2 hours in major tourist spots of Curitiba.
Continue the tour, now only with the guide to see other incredible places in Curitiba.
- Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden and greenhouse is one of the postcards of Curitiba.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): nicknamed the “Eye Museum”, this museum impresses us with its modern architecture.
- Pope’s Woods:The Polish immigration memorial has houses of Araucaria logs that were built at the end of the 19th century and now serve as an open-air museum, close to beautiful woodlands (houses are closed on Mondays).
- Panoramic Tower: visit to the tower where you have a 360° view of Curitiba (closes Mondays – optional)
- Optional lunch in Santa Felicidade, the traditional Italian district of Curitiba. The suggestion is an all-you-can-eat Italian food in the Restaurant Madalosso or Velho Madalosso. Founded in 1878, this district is traditional and attracts both tourists and locals. Or we can stop for lunch wherever you prefer.
- Tingui Park:linear park and Ukrainian Memorial (replica of Ukrainian Orthodox Church)
- Tanguá Park: beautiful garden with an artificial waterfall built in a former quarry
- Opera de Arame (Wire Opera House): the glass and metal theater was built in a former quarry on a lake (ticket paid separately. Closes if there is an event on site).
- Unilivre: site of environmental courses built with recycled material in a former quarry.
About 5 PM: End of the tour in the hotel or prearranged place in the central area of Curitiba.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation!Check out details here and become our client.
Normal departure time from hotels or central addresses in Curitiba: 8 AM/ End of Tour approx. 5 PM.
Private transportation according to number of people;
Tourist guide certified by the Ministry of Tourism;
Accompaniment by professional photographer during 2 hours for photo essay;
Link with all photos in the informed email. The e-mail is sent usually within 3 days after the tour.
Not included: gratuities, drinks, personal expenses, etc.