Off-Road Adventure Palha Hill and Blue Lagoon
Do you enjoy different places and special tours to nature? Board a 4-wheel-drive adventure to visit the Blue Lagoon and thePalha Hillclose to Curitiba.
To book for one person, please contact us. To book for 1 person, contact us.
WHAT ABOUT A DIFFERENT TOUR CLOSE TO CURITIBA? BOARD A 4-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE AND VISIT PALHA HILL AND BLUE LAGOON.
- Adventure on board of a Land Rover Defender 4×4. You will visit famous places in Campo Magro, close to Curitiba. A hot spot for 4-wheel drive lovers, trail motorbikes and adventurers during weekends.
- See the landscapes along the dirt roads and see off-the-beaten track places.
- The first stop will be at Lagoa Azul (Blue Lagoon), a former quarry. Enjoy the vistas from there.
- Palha Hill will be the next place to visit. It is one of the most beloved places for paragliding in Paraná State..
- Enjoy the energy of the up hilluntil the end of the road. From there, further 5 minutes walking to the top. See the vistas from 1.190 m height.
- Lunch in a local restaurant before heading back to Curitiba.
ITINERARY OF THE TOUR BLUE LAGOON AND PALHA HILL
About 8:30 – Departure from your hotel or centrally located address in Curitiba.
9:40 – Estimated arrival time at Blue Lagoon.
10:40 – Drive to Palha Hill.
10:55 – Arrival at the hill´s base, stop for toilette and buy beverages.
11:10 – Up to Palha Hill.
11:30 – Arrival at the top with the car and further 5 minutes walking. Time to enjoy the landscapes.
12:30 – Time to drive to the restaurant.
13:00 – Lunch in a local restaurant.
15:00 – Drive back to Curitiba.
16:15 – Estimated arrival time in your hotel or address in Curitiba.
This tour is reccommended for children from 6 years old on.
Important! The driver-guides know the region very well and will check the climate and road situation in the tour date. The hill is windy and you can protect yourself in the car if you wish. The tour can be changed, adapted or cancelled according to weather conditions. It is necessary to fill you and sign a waiver at the begining of the tour.
Transportation in 4-wheel Land Rover Defender or similar with specialized driver-guide.
Visit to Lagoa Azul (Blue Lagoon) and Palha Hill in Campo Magro.
Lunch in Campo Magro with dessert and 1 beverage per person (water or soft drink).
Not included:personal expenses, gratuities, any aditional beverage, etc.
What to bring? As the region is windy, we recommend to wear a jacket or windbreaker.
Important! As the tour is hold in the nature, it might be changed or cancelled in case the weather conditions do not allow it to be safely done.