Sightseeing Tour Curitiba with Picnic – private
Visit the main tourist sights of the city andfeel like a real ‘curitibano’ on a picnic in the park? Include this tour in your itinerary.
To book for 1 person or for groups with more than 10 people, please contact us.
Picnic in Curitiba with City Tour: an exclusive program, at your own pace, including the places you want to see. Below is a suggested itinerary, which can be adapted to your preferences.
See Curitiba during a lively tour full of curiosities and anecdotes. Visit the most famous spots of the city and enjoy a nice picnic in one of the parks. Exactly as the curitibanos do! Feel like you are part of our city.
- Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden and greenhouse is one of the postcards of Curitiba.
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): nicknamed the “Eye Museum”, this museum impresses us with its modern architecture.
- Pope’s Woods:the Polish immigration memorial has cabins made of Paraná Pine logs that were built at the end of the 19th century and today serve as an open-air museum, adjacent to beautiful woodlands.
- Panoramic Tower: visit to the tower where you have a 360-degree view of Curitiba (ticket paid separately)
- Tingui Park:linear park and Ukrainian Memorial (replica of Ukrainian Orthodox Church)
- Tanguá Park: beautiful garden with an artificial cascade built in a former quarry.
- Santa Felicidade: get to know the famous Italian district. Stop at a winery for tasting colonial wines and salamis with time for shopping.
- Opera de Arame (Wire Opera House):the glass and metal theater was built in an old quarry on a lake (In the occurrence of concerts or other events, visitation is not allowed.) Opening times and visitation can be changed without prior notice Unfortunately the calendar of events not widely publicized). Ticket paid separately.
- Unilivre: site of environmental courses built with recycled material in a former quarry.
- German Woods: a nice forest with the House of Tales and the Tower of the Philosophers.
- Visit to Largo da Ordem, historical area of the city
- Panoramic tourdowntown Boca Maldita, Rua 24 Horas, Passeio Público and Praça 19 de Dezembro.
- Picnic in one of the parkswith sandwiches, pastries, fruit and water. Inform us if you have any food restrictions when you make the reservation and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Tour available from Tuesday to Sunday.
Departure from your hotel or central address in Curitiba at 8:30 AM.
Visit to the Botanic Garden, Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external), Pope’s Woods, Wire Opera House, Tanguá Park, Tingui Park, Santa Felicidade (stop at the winery), Panoramic Tower, German Forest, Unilivre, Historic Center and panoramic downtown. Picnic in one of Curitiba’s parks with sandwiches, pastries, fruits and water.
End of the tour approximately at 3:30 PM.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service, satisfaction guarantee in the private tours and discount coupons in your booking confirmation!Check out details here and become our client.
NORMAL DEPARTURE OF HOTELS AND CENTRAL ADDRESSES: 8:30 AM / END ABOUT 3:30 PM
Private transportation (car or van);
Accompaniment by certified tour guide;
Picnic with sandwich, pastries, fruit and water.
Not included: admission ticket to Panoramic Tower and Wire Opera House, tips, personal expenses, etc.
Important! If you have any food restrictions, please inform us when you book the tour. It will not be possible to make adjustments to the picnic menu on the day of the tour.
You may also like…
Brewery Route: for those who love beer and want to know moreR$385,00 Click for details
Curitiba Sightseeing Full-Day Tour with Photo Shooting – privateR$530,00 Click for details
Curitiba Sightseeing Full-Day Tour – privateR$312,00 Click for details
Curitiba Sightseeing tour with Photo Shooting – privateR$398,00 Click for details