Ticket Curitiba – Morretes Luxury Train – high season
Do you wantonly the ticket from Curitiba to Morretes on the luxury train? Guarantee now your place in the only air-conditioned class. Few places for those who want to travel now in comfort and style and leave the rest to organize on their own later.
IF THE DATES YOU WISH ARE NOT HERE, CHECK THE LOW SEASON TOUR. Click here.
Watch the video and see how is the tour (subtitles available in English):
INDEPENDENCE WITH HIGH STYLE AND COMFORT. BUY ONLY THE TICKET FOR THE LUXURY TRAIN AND ORGANIZE THE REMAINDER OF YOUR TRIP ON YOUR OWN.
– Experience one of the world’s most famous railway journeys aboard one of three luxury coaches! The tour includes the Curitiba-Morretes train ticket in the luxury class (Copacabana, Foz or Curitiba car) with a guide on board and special snacks and drinks included. The tour is a real journey in time, realized in luxury trains with very special ambiance, on-board services and air-conditioning. In the luxury class the windows do not open.
– The train leaves at 9:30 from Curitiba. The trip takes approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes. On high-season days, the luxury train departs one hour after the normal train, which ensuresmore tranquility on boardingand provides the unique experience of a stopover at the Santuário do Cadeado (Padlock Sanctuary) in the middle of the Serra do Mar.
‒ Take the opportunity to know more about the history and curiosities of the places visited. The tour is accompanied by a guide, who will make your experience richer.
‒ Reserve your ticket comfortably and, on the day of the tour, pick it up at the station where you will board! Easy, practical and safe!
In this option you book only the ticket from Curitiba to Morretes. When you arrive in Morretes, the further trip is on your own: there is executive van to return to Curitiba (book before!), bus or taxi.
ABOUT THE TRAIN RIDE
It is considered as one of the most beautiful rail tours in the world by travel journalists and guides. It crosses 13 tunnels and bridges in the middle of the greatest area of Atlantic Rain Forest! You will be privileged to see all the green area: one of the richest biomas in the world. The railway between Curitba and Morretes is 68 km long (about 43 miles) and it lasts about 4 hours – the train goes slowly so that you can enjoy the landscapes.
The railway was built between 1880 and 1885 – so much history here! The guides on board (only in Portuguese) tell about the challenges of the construction – it is considered a master-piece of enginnering of the 19th century! The train tour is perfect to enjoy nature and to leave all-day routine behind.
ABOUT THE LUXURY CARS
‒ Copacabana and Foz: traditional and refined decoration, with capacity for up to 23 people each.
‒ Curitiba:the newest luxury car, with a clean and elegant decoration and capacity for up to 40 people.
The three cars have air-conditioning, first-class onboard service (special snacks and beverages included) and Portuguese-English bilingual guide. In the luxury class the windows do not open.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose the car. Bookings are made according to demand and technical availability. Inform your preference in your booking, but have in mind that we can not guarantee a specific car or side of the train.
Train ticket in the Luxury Class from Curitiba to Morretes.
Departure at 9:30 AM. Journey by train from Curitiba to Morretes with a stop at Santuário do Cadeado (High Season). Estimated time of arrival in Morretes approximately 1:45 PM.
It is reccommended to arrive at the train station 30 minutes prior to departure. It does notinclude the way back to Curitiba.
Do you want to know more why you should book with us? Personalized service and discount coupons in your booking confirmation! Check out details here and become our client.
Special Paraná is transparent and ethical. So, it is good that you know that:
– In case of maintainance or any unexpected situation, you might be relocated to another car in the same price range. In case of any fare difference, you will be refunded.
– The railroad also has cargo trains. The passenger train may stop in some moments and because of that, delays may happen. Do not make the tour if you have flight scheduled for the same day.
– We can not book an specific side of the train. Tickets are issued sequentially and as the train changes sides, the seats that one day are on the left side, can be on the right side the other day.
– If you book ahead, the seats of the same reservation will be together. In case there are only isolated seats, we will let you know.
– In case of dietary restrictions, please bring your own snack.
Students have discount on the train fee. It is necessary to present an student ID of a Brazilian school or university. The discount can not be added to other special deals. Student IDs will be checked by boarding. In case you do not have an student ID, an enrollment confirmation of the Brazilian school or university, issued not later than 60 days prior to the tour, will also be accepted.
Be at 9 AM at the train station in Curitiba to get your tickets at the travel agency o of Serra Verde Express. Address: Serra Verde Express. Av. Affonso Camargo, 330 – Rodoferroviária – Terminal Ferroviário – Curitiba. Estimated arrival time in Morretes at 1:45 PM.
Train ticket in the luxury class from Curitiba to Morretes with Portuguese/English speaking guide on board, special snack, welcome sparkling wine and free beverages (tea, coffee, water, soda, juice and beer). The ticket back to Curitiba is not included.
Required Documents: all must bring original documents or certified copies with photos. Children under 12 years of age can travel with an original birth certificate or a certified copy of this document. The current Brazilian legislation applies in case the child is traveling without the parents.