All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Ensuring the confidentiality of personal data of users of our site is important to us at Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo.
All personal information relating to members, subscribers, clients or visitors using the Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo website will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of October 26, 1998 (Law 67/98).
Personal information collected may include your name, email address, telephone and / or mobile number, address, date of birth and / or others.
In order to take advantage of Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo’s services, registration is required, in which some personal data must be provided. These date will be used for registration and control by Special Paraná Turismo Receptivo. The accuracy of the personal data provided is the sole responsibility of the USER.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP) such as Frog, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox). , time of visit, and what pages were visited within our website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are used to store information, such as each user’s personal preferences when visiting our website. This may include a simple popup, or a link to various services we provide, such as forums.
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to Anti-Virus program tools such as Norton Internet Security. However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may or may not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums on our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Sites
Your privacy is important to us. It is Curitiba Travel’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Curitiba Travel, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that Curitiba Travel offers on the website and with an inuitive, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to broadcast propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or legal bookmakers, games of chance and gambling, any type of illegal pornography, apology to terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Curitiba Travel, from its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage previously mentioned.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of May 2021.